Spicy Beef Salad
Ribs and Rumps Rockhampton shares their Spicy Beef Salad recipe. The trick is to rub the steak well with the dry ingredients - this adds the flavour.
- 100g mixed leaf lettuce mix
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 small Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 red capsicum, sliced
- 30 mils balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 160g rump steak
- 30g cayenne pepper
- 10g salt
- 5g cracked black pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients and balsamic dressing in a mixing bowl and gently toss.
- Plate in round bowl.
- Rub 160g rump steak from both sides with cayenne pepper, salt, cracked black pepper then grill on char grill to desired temperature.
- Before serving, slice rump into strips then arrange grilled rump on top of the salad ingredients.