Guided and Self-Guided Tours in Rockhampton
If you're looking for personalised tour experiences in Rockhampton, there are many local operators that can take you around by air, on the water, or on the road. There are also a range of tours at key attractions in the region. Take a look at the list below.
Explore at your own leisure
Tour the Rockhampton region at your own pace, whenever you want to!
Offering eight unique tours around Rockhampton, the Explore Rockhampton App provides self-guided audio tours which you can start at a time that suits you. The app also has functionality to pause your tour, so you can take a break and grab a cup of coffee or stop for lunch midway through the tour, then simply pick back up where you left off when you’re ready to get going again. Current tours to explore include:
- Darumbal On Country at Tunuba (Fitzroy River)
- Rockhampton's Heritage Architecture Trail
- Meet the crew at Rockhampton Zoo
- Where's the Beef? Bull Statue Tour
- Darumbal on Country at Nurim (Mount Archer)
- 100 year old trees at the Botanic Gardens
- A day in historic Mount Morgan
- Darumbal on Country at Mugul (Moores Creek)
- Riverside Public Art Trail
- Fun for kids
Simply download the Explore Rockhampton self-guided tour app from the Apple app store or Google Play store. Once downloaded, you will be able to access each tour by opening the app on your smart device.